// Be Mine Forever ♥
ΣrneyAfeyza'♥


Follow!















Back to entry
Meet the owner
Exchange links


Chatzone

MALAS NAK BUAT. HEHE :D


Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Erney Afeyza 2012.


Happy Birthday Bestfriend :*
Thursday, March 15, 2012 , 7:01 AM , 0 Comment[s]

Assalamualaikum :D  Memang entry kli ni psal Birthday bestfriend, sister and everything pija. I should do this semalam kan? /: tpi sorry, pija busy sngt smlm dengan homework --' Sorry, so yeah. This entry is about Nur Amirah Rahwani Binti Abd Rahim's birthday! Okay! Semalam is my bestbestbestfriend's birthday, pija buat entry ni sebab bothered GILA cuz ofc lah kan bothered ? Birthday best friend sendiri woo~ So yeah, semalam wednesday 14th march which is her birthday kan and this week her tiring week. Kesian :( I wish pija boleh tolong mira /: ok watever, Pija nak sngat buat comey gile gile lotte ni happy dlam hari birthday dia :) heee~ And i really wish nanti kita boleh hangout lagi :')  SO! HERE IT GOES :D 


Heeee, comel takk dia? :***** 


Yeyaay, Birthday girl dengan leseum pipit dekat pipi di tuhh, Aooooooom♥

For my favorite person in the world, I wish you all your favorite things on your birthday! Today is your special day and your tiring week, I'm sorry to hear that ;) anyways, yay!  My sunshine dah 15 :* ahaa, ada orang tua, wekwek ;) hee, thanks for always be there for me and always understand me, and also get me through so many problems, Thanks a lot baby :* I really hope that our friendship last long♥ Aminn! Baby Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them, because you never know, what will happens tomorrow okay? ;) I hope that you're my friend forever because that's how long I'm gonna need you. Happy 15th Birthday baby :* i love you so much!!♥ ;) On your birthday lots of people are thinking of you. I just wanted to let you know that I am one of them sayang :** Happy Birthday ! Happy Birthday ! Happy Birthday! :** Hope your birthday is as happy as you've made me and May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. and may every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you and can't do without you. I'm one of them baby♥ Sayaang, Happy Birthday :') Sorry if I'm never be there for you ;( but I love how I feel when you are around, and please remember that sayang♥ Happy Birthday ! :** have a blast! ;* ♥ Dear Bestfriend, please stay in my life forever because you're one of the best things to ever happen to me. Love me. ♥ :*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUR AMIRAH RAHWANI !!  



Labels: