// Be Mine Forever ♥
ΣrneyAfeyza'♥


Follow!















Back to entry
Meet the owner
Exchange links


Chatzone

MALAS NAK BUAT. HEHE :D


Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Erney Afeyza 2012.


Imy /:
Sunday, February 19, 2012 , 6:35 AM , 0 Comment[s]

K, Salam. Entry ni kali ni tknk ckp bnyk -,-' Hari ni dah hari ke empat pija tak calling , tak texting, tak chatting, semua nya lah tak dengan si mamat kering Azmier /: disebabkan dia pergi Umrah kena lah sabar kan, dia bukan pergi mna pun kan? pergi tanah suci ;] and pija pun rindu gegila dekat kawan teramat amat baik! Mira yang comey tuh :* K ape2 lah rindu -,- Korung berdua kan pergi umrah, doakan lah untuk pija dsini. And yeah, doakan lah semoga cinta pija dan azmier kekal abadi sesampai akhir nanti selamanya! and semoga persahabatan pija dan mira kekal selamanya! Amin yarabbal alamin!<3 


Ni last kan kite webcam sebelum biy pergi? :/ kay, I miss you as fuck ;( Harap cincin tu je boleh tolong pija ingat-2 kan dia. :/ I did four things since you left me, miss you, miss you, miss you and miss you :( A day without you is like a day without sunshine. :/ I dropped a thousand tears in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you. Things that i do when I miss you, I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but tomake me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. <3 I'll wait for ya! Iloveyousomuch! Imissyou! :( Kbai

Omeey em budak ne :* Oh yeah sunshine, same goes to you! I love you from the firtst day I saw your beautiful eyes. Today I still love you and missing you as heelllll, But I dont know hwo to express myself to you ;( Today is tomorrow, tomorrow is today you have left me alone and confussed what can i say. You walked away not saying a word, thats when i knew i had lost my world ! :( Iloveyou and I miss you so much baby! Kbai

Lots of love Erney

Labels: ,