// Be Mine Forever ♥
ΣrneyAfeyza'♥


Follow!















Back to entry
Meet the owner
Exchange links


Chatzone

MALAS NAK BUAT. HEHE :D


Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Erney Afeyza 2012.


What happen? :/
Sunday, December 25, 2011 , 1:12 PM , 0 Comment[s]

Salam bloggers, kay title entry kali ni agak mengejutkan kan? :p hee, serious what happen kan? what happen between pija and mira, sara and pija ? :/ Kay, Best Friend bgi pija kalau time gadoh or terasa memang rsa nak mati je kan? :'/ Ok lah, letmme just bagitahu apa dah jadi. As you can see, picture dekat atas ni ada 3 perempuan, nampak mcam bestfriend kan? kay and tonight pon pija nak share tentang bestfriend.

Semalam, pija ada update blog pasal Nur Amirah Rahwani Binti Abd Rahim kan? kay, kitaorg smlm pun masing-2 tkda mood. Sumpah semalam the worst night ever ;( Dengan sikap pija mcm ni, persahabatan ni smpai jadi mcm ni ;/ tuhan tolong aku ;/ pija langsung tak chat ngan Mira .Sumpah rasa pija hilang semuannya :'/ Kita org diamkan diri je smlm ;/ ckp pun mcm nak tk nak, sbb tkda mood? Sampai menangis-2 pija ;/ ingatkan malam tuh pija akan hilang mira untk slama-lamanya tau ;/ Sumpah i cant really look at her feeling bila pija dah buat dia menangis malam smlm ;( and malam ni? knp berulang lagi? kenapa dgn mira? ;/ dia terrasa dgn pija ke? ;( ya Allah, berikan aku jalan yang benar T_T Harini, bukak fb, tngk notif, Satu lagi perempuan, which is one of my good friends jugak, nama dia Siti Nor Sarah Binti Ibrahim ni , dia ada tag pija, and link blog dia. Dalam blog dia kata, dia pun ada rasa jealous tngok pija dengan mira, iya, nickname pija pun ada nama Mira, gmbar caption ada nama mira, semua nya mira, and mybe bagi dia pija cpat lupa kawan ;'/ pija tahu mcam mna dia rasa, itu sama je , mcam mana pija rsa 2/3 hari ni ;'/ sunyi aja tnpa suara mira ;( selalu nya, pija and mira webcam lah, chttng 24, w2w, comment ni, comment tu, gelak sini, gelak sana. kan? :/ tpi smlm dgn hri dh lain sngt-2, dah tkda semua itu ;( knp ek? ke semua ni berlaku sebab sikap pija or ini dugaan yang tuhan kasi? ........ uftt, tapi kenapa skrng? ;( Pija sayang sngt nak hilankan kawan mcm dyorg berdua ni ;( they meant everything to me! :'( 

Dear Nor Amirah Rahwani Binti Abd Rahim and Siti Nor Sarah Binti Ibrahim, Sayang-2ku, pija mintak maaf dari hujung rambut smpai ke hujung kaki ye, pija tak bermaksud nak buat ni semua or apa-2 pun. Pija sayang sangat dkat korung berdua, kalau boleh tknak pon sesekali tngk korung sedih/terasa and etc. pija nak semua bahagia dengan hidup and semua gembira dengan semua kasih sayang pija bagi ke korung ;) I felt great enough to have someone like you ! Thanks for the supports , advices and moreoever, and thanks for alwaays be there for me whenever i need you :/ I appreciate it so much girl. I'm so thankful that god just let me met a girl / a bestfriends like both of you. I appreciate everything what you;ve gave me. But im truly sorry, if i hurt you or doesnt always there for you when you need me. but TRUST me, I'll never leave you guys alone and i'll always be there for ya if you need me :) I promise. I may not be the perfect, strongest, smartest friend for you guys, but at least I'm me, and i don't pretend to be someone that I'm not meant to beAs you guys know that, The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through hard times, and laugh with you after the hard times pass and i know that A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times, A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. Best friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway and i love you guys no matter what happens. Best Friends are like stars, You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there and you guys are the one of them. Sumpah , pija tak kisah lah apa-2 pun yang terjadi, pija akan tetap defend this to keep pija and mira tak bergaduh lagi :/ pija sayang sangat-2 dekat mira, trust me you're everything to me, I dont mind if you wanna go find someone else better than me, BUT as you know, I'll never stop saying that you're my best friend and you're my everything, I'd would go to your house by now if i was old enough to drive a car all the way to Doha. :/ Thankgod i got het as my best friend, sisters and everything! I'm so sorry for everything that involve you in my problems ;/ I promise!What ever happens, this friendship won't ever fade! ;D Nur Amirah Rahwani, take my promise and keep it. I'll do anything to defend our friendship, Im sorry! Iloveyousomuch and I fucking miss you so muuchhhhh! and same goes to Siti Nor Sarah Binti Ibrahim♥!

Lots of love Erney♥ xoxo